- Must be Diploma / Degree holder with Min 15 Years’ Experience in Mechanical and Piping works.
- Must be worked as a QC Lead / Engineer with a Min 5 Years’ Experience
- Must be a Certified Welding Inspector (AWS / CSWIP)
- Preparation of project quality plan in line with the QMS and client specification and its implementation are carried out on all levels.
- Prepare and review of quality procedures including Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure qualification Record (PQR) and NDE procedures.
- Preparation of Inspection and Test plan according to the client specification and code requirements.
- Pre-qualification of any sub-contractors for the project is to be carried out according to the requirements.
- Co-ordination with vendor, Client/Owner and third party (MOM, BCA, etc.,)
- Allocating of responsibility for QC Engineers and inspectors.
- Monitoring the QC Activities.
- Coordinating with client's project inspection unit and the subcontractor for necessary inspection for witness and hold points.
- Preparation of system-wise test packages based on system mark up and co-ordination with turnover.
- Preparation, review and submission of the final dossier as per client requirements.
- Conduct periodic internal audit to verify the compliance of project quality plan, project specification, approved ITP, procedures etc.,
- Ensure the preventive actions are in place for potential non-conformities in order to achieve continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Any other related duties.
|Engineer, QC Lead