JML provides its clients with on-going facility maintenance services. Our customers have found utilising our services a cost-effective approach because of our technical expertise.
Our services can be customised to the specific needs of each individual customer.
Services – Overview
JML has a proven track record of having provided services in the areas of plant facility expansion on an EPC basis, modification, rehabilitation and maintenance for the Power & Petrochemical industries. We are well-versed in functional areas and providing integrated services related to mechanical, electrical, controls & instrumentation, structural and civil works across the energy industry.
JML is also capable of undertaking specialty projects such as but not limited to installing special purpose machines used for proton beam therapy, mechanical works for pharmaceutical dry end facilitates and cleanroom environments used in the medical and semiconductor industries. We strive to deliver projects that are completed within the budget while upholding the highest quality and safety standards.
We have successfully completed over 450 projects around the world. Our established presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, and Spain has added advantage for international clients to seek value-added collaborations. JML continues to build a strong relationship with various reputed local and international customers including significant repeated business throughout the years.
JML has proven experience in brownfield integration and revamping projects. We help clients to reduce costs while ensuring schedule reliability without hampering the production targets. We have made it part of our process to identify existing issues, understand operating perspectives on process hook-ups before embarking on expansion projects.
With JML’s track record of working in challenging locations, within tight budgets and plant operational constraints, we have mastered the art of optimizing brownfield integrations. JML is capable of involving at the early stage engineering or As-built site assessment either manually or using scanning technology (drones/ground mounted).
Our services in Brownfield Integration covers:
- Mechanical Works
- Piping Works
- Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I)
- Small EPC
With our long-term reputation as a maintenance specialist, as well as deep engagement in the industry in Asia and the Middle East, we have gained extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of revamps for different plants such as power plants, refineries, petrochemicals and waste to energy plants.
Our services in plant revamping covers:
- Plant modernization
- Retrofitting of the plant components
- Capacity increase/de-bottlenecking
- Operational improvements
- Complete EPC Solution
- Liaison with OEM
JML has in-house fabrication shop spread over in 20,000 sqm to perform 300 tons/month, holding ASME stamps – U, U2, S, A, PP and National Board – R.
Our fabrication shop distinctive features covers:
- Strategically located
- Sea frontage with 7M draft
- Excellent quality controls
- Advanced material controls through use of QR Codes
- Well versed with international codes and standards
- Experienced in exotic piping
Our services in shop fabrication covers:
- Piping fabrication with semi-auto & auto welding
- Steel structure fabrication
- Process plant & pipe rack modularization
- Blasting & painting
- High pressure testing
JML can aid asset owners with plant conversions (re-powering to alternative energy) or complete demolition through the use of a careful and strategic approach.
Leveraging on our construction experience in the power and petrochemical industry, we have developed capabilities in every component of project deconstruction.
Our services in Demolition and Decommissioning includes:
- Heavy civil engineering removals
- Environmental risk assessments
- Attaining permits and ensuring compliance
- Decommissioning permit management
- Detailed planning and decommissioning
- Salvaging and relocation
- Quality inspection
- Immersive safety training (AR/VR)
- Simulating critical lifts using Virtual Reality (VR)
- Remote mentoring via smart glasses
- Digital flange management systems (DFMS)
- 3D laser scanning (drone/ground Mounted)
- Scanning of distillation towers, columns and heat exchangers using non intrusive techniques
- IoT driven plant maintenance
- Digital twin applications
- Energy analytics
If you are looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us on sale[email protected]